Wellness, Spa, Healing Holidays
We all are but humans. We need time out from the world to recuperate, relax and tune ourselves. What joy would it be to rejuvenate if you had to go through the nerve-wracking process of narrowing down a place and booking it? Leave it to us at Experiential Travel Journeys. Tell us your demands and we’ll sort it out for you. We have scoured all over for the most rewarding and rejuvenating wellness vacations, healing holidays, spa getaways and experiences, and we can tailor make journeys to suite all levels of interest. Depending on your choice, we can craft specific trips that focus on yoga, meditation or detox.Our portfolio ofprivate, customised wellness retreats will reconnect you to your mind and soul.
At a Glance
- In Myanmar’s Bagan, you can meditate in the midst of ancient temples that dot the banks of Irrawaddy River. This is surreal Buddhist land.
- Bali is where you should retreat to, so that you have a chance to create your own healing potion with the traditional herbs and spices. Opt for the Spa Village Resort in Tembok here.
- The Chateau Spa and Organic Wellness Resort in Malaysia is an organic resort which focuses on stress relief, body cleansing and post-natal remedy.
- ChivaSom in Thailand is considered to be the benchmark in wellness treatments. Its low-key vibe will ensure you will return for its holistic therapies including weight loss, stress management and relaxation techniques
- Indulge in healing practices such as massage, Reiki, and soak yourself in hot springs at luxurious onsens throughout the countryside in Japan.
- Lonhea in Switzerland is there for one reason only – to optimise your health to ensure longevity. After your consultation with the doctor, he will prescribe the treatment plan for you. It focuses on exercise plans, nutritional values and constant monitoring. And it is as private as it gets.
- In Austria at Innsbruck there is the ParkhotelIgls with over 100 years in preventive medicine. This clinic draws on the theory that chronic disorders are caused by bad nutrition and lack of exercise. A stay here offers a major reboot to your system.
- The VilalaraThalassa Resort in Portugal is a well-equipped haven of rejuvenation. Overlooking the sea on the Praia das Gaivotas cliff, the resort provides body balancing experiences and well-being treatments.
- This one is for the wine aficionados. Les Sources de Caudalie in Bordeaux France offers a unique vinotherapy spa, which uses the by-products of the wine production at the chateau. It’s truly all about the grape from the scrubs to the facials.
- Selman Marrakech in Morocco is an oasis of wellness set within the alluring charm of the Arabian Nights. It represents the ultimate spa haven in terms of privacy and exclusivity.
Above is just a small selection of our Wellness portfolio of retreats & experiences. Call us or Email us to have your Private Wellness, Healing, Spa Travel personalised, tailor made and designed as per your preference of destination, retreats and goals or interests.
We do not offer or sell readymade packages. We specialise in Private Travel Design of Tailor Made, Customised, Bespoke Holidays, Journeys and Vacations around your interests, preferences, expectations and budget.